Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<~>198.15.82.77<~>

SearchHomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Crappy situation after death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphibian67

Crappy situation after death Empty
PostSubject: Crappy situation after death   Crappy situation after death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 am

This is retarded, and I normally dont complain. Its a good server, but with many flaws. there are not enough admins, and I dont have permissions. so when I died, I went to a respawn for those who dont have permissions. so, Zacura, I would require that you give me permissions, and make more admins so that way we dont lose players. because when we die, we need an admin to let us out, but we cant get out, because you locked it only to admins. so fix it please.
Back to top Go down
myheartisblack

PostSubject: New Players and the Spawn   Crappy situation after death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 am

We had a new player join today but he left very quickly because of this new spawn room which they cant get out of and if it wasnt there he would still have no perms so if we can get rid of these to things until we get enough players, admins etc. that may be good for getting more people to join the server.
Back to top Go down
Korvic

Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Crappy situation after death   Crappy situation after death EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:25 am

Amphibian67 wrote:
This is retarded, and I normally dont complain. Its a good server, but with many flaws. there are not enough admins, and I dont have permissions. so when I died, I went to a respawn for those who dont have permissions. so, Zacura, I would require that you give me permissions, and make more admins so that way we dont lose players. because when we die, we need an admin to let us out, but we cant get out, because you locked it only to admins. so fix it please.

Try not to use foul language, thank you.

I think this whole situation could easily be fixed by making default groups (not accepted) be in god mode. Upon them first joining they get moved into the current spawn (teleported for the first time they've ever logged on). From there they cannot kill themselves or do anything else, while the actual spawn is outside where you can roam elsewhere. When a player is changed to a different rank, he is stripped of god mode and teleported out. Simple. This would avoid this whole situation, while still leaving people able to join and get moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crappy situation after death   Crappy situation after death Empty

Back to top Go down

Crappy situation after death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support and Feedback :: Server Ideas, help, and feedback!-
Jump to: